Karya Philo-Sophia

play to roll the music
karya
philo-sophia
Tuesday, April 13, 2021,11:35 PM
Why do I want to become a teacher/educator ?

 



The first reason why I want to become a teacher is, I have so much passion for learning, although sometimes I also have my own laziness I still have the energy to do my learning, it will never fade. I'm blessed because I have a good supporter which is my family. They always support me in whatever I do. When my learning time I really enjoy searching for something I want to know or something I don't understand and it makes me feel so productive while doing it. 😊

    The second reason is, I really love kids. I love to see their behavior because it's naturally unique. some people may think kids always make problems or allow the stress of their life. But, for me when you able to understand them you will realize so many priceless moment every time you're with them. That makes you appreciate and learn something new. Kids will always be a copycat on whatever surrounds them so, we as an adult that can think what is good and what is bad must show love and good example, be patient, and also teach them sincerely so it will back to you. 😉 

    The third reason, I want to become a teacher because I have a teacher that inspired me until I want to grow up and became a teacher too. Her name is Mrs. Nur Alami who is my classroom teacher when I in standard 4. Our classroom is the 7th classroom which is the last class for standard 4. She inspired me by showing her's effort from the beginning until the end to motivated us to do good in our final exam that will determine our next classroom which is for standard 5. She treats us strictly but sincerely and we can feel the difference between her and other teacher that seems to dislike handling us as the last class student. She has a good technique to attract us build our spirit in learning and also class cooperation. That year we always get 1st place winner for The Clean Classroom Campaign that made by our school. Next, I feel so blessed because I took first place for my standard 4 final exams and I jump to second class for my standard 5. It was a big achievement for me. Sometimes I feel like it was a miracle. Forever I feel thank you for God, my parent, and my teacher Mrs. Nur Alami. 💓  

    The last reason why I want to become a teacher is, I desire to make a difference as an educator which is to make student build their spirit in learning which is I don't want them to remember what they learn but, I want them to understand what they learn because when they understand, they can apply and spread. Then, I want to guide them to build a good relationship with God and everything around them. May my dream come true. In Shaa Allah 😍